Haga Clic para ir a
Day 10. Wednesday, January 17. strong familie
2 Samuel 6:11 11 The ark of the Lord remained in the house of Obed-Edom the Gittite three months. And the Lord blessed Obed-Edom and all his household.
A strong family is the one who makes an altar in their house. Your family is your first Church, and as a priest of your family member home it is your responsibility to attract the presence of God.
We all want God's blessing, but many do not want to pay the price of sanctification. A family is made up of a mother, children, grandparents, uncles, nephews, etc.
Not much explanation is needed but Satan's plan is to disarm the family through divorce and infidelity, disrespect, enslaving them through sin, disobedience, rebellion. Jesus taught us in
John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” God has a plan of freedom and blessing for your family for your offspring. If you are part of the family of faith you are an heir of blessing and there is a good purpose there is something good that is waiting for you.
Obed-edom's family was a strong family, who received the ark of the Lord. And because his house was in order, because his house was solid, the blessing rested, and not only blessed Obed Edom, but every part of his family. Their neighbors said how it is that in such a short time there was such a great transformation, is that when Christ Jesus enters the heart lives are changed, we are transformed, we enter a metamorphosis that has no turning back.
If you want blessing? Read Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.
Action of the day:
• Today is a blessing Sunday, prepare your family to receive God's presence.
• Talk to your children, your wife, we will receive all that God has for our lives.
• Teach your family to be grateful, raising their hands to heaven, praying loudly, bringing their best offering, because God's blessing is what enriches us.
• Declare out loud, “I and my house will serve the Lord.
• And remember that the family strong and they are made overnight.
• It is never too late to start building a family that trust God.
We are the temple of the Holy Spirit, fast with conscience. And ask your doctor if you can fast.